Our endocannabinoid system, which wasn’t discovered until the 90s, is responsible for keeping our body in balance and provides a very important support for our immune system. When it’s out of whack, that’s when the body can break down and things can start to go wrong. The endocannabinoids in our system increase with the use of CBD to further support the immune system and decrease inflammation.
CBD and CBG are non-psychoactive, provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection, and have a neuroprotective quality helping with recovery and regeneration of the nervous system. CBG is considered the Rolls Royce of cannabinoids because it is one of the most expensive to produce since it requires a huge amount of biomass [organic matter] to produce.
Read blog on Strengthening the immune system.
Learn more: Chiroeco and Journal of Cannabinoid Medicine
- Sustainably grown hemp flower-derived CBD. The flower is produced by female plants. Male plants produce industrial hemp.
- Proprietary blend of terpenes which have a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and analgesic properties. They work synergistically with one another to enhance the effectiveness of our products.
- Organic peppermint oil
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
Cannabis Nurse Approved
Quality you can trust. Effectiveness you deserve.
There’s a lot of confusing information and exaggerated marketing claims about CBD. It’s almost impossible to know if a product will live up to your expectations. Having tried many, many products as we were doing our research, we were often disappointed in the results.
You can be assured that the products carrying this symbol have been extensively vetted by experts, nurses who have spent years working with patients, to help you find the optimal products for a range of health and wellness issues.
To be cannabis-nurse approved, cannabis and CBD must meet strict criteria. It must be:
- Derived from the flower for the greatest therapeutic value
- Lab tested to confirm potency and ingredients and is free of contaminants
- Whole plant to preserve the much of the plant’s 500+ compounds which includes over 140 cannabinoids, 200 terpenes (essential oils), bioflavonoids, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants and
- Use the proper extraction method.