Research shows that CBD interacts with several endocannabinoid receptors in your body known to regulate fear and anxiety-related behaviors. “Preclinical studies have shown that the non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid CBD and the endocannabinoid anandamide have acute anti-anxiety effects and also regulate learned fear by dampening its expression, enhancing its extinction and disrupting its reconsolidation.” Anandamide, named for the Sanskrit word joy, is produced in your brain. CBD is known to increase the amount of anandamide in the body.
Different strains of CBD affect us all differently. CBD that works for your friend’s anxiety, may not work for you.
Read blog on anxiety.
- Sustainably grown hemp flower-derived CBD. The flower is produced by female plants. Male plants produce industrial hemp.
- Proprietary blend of terpenes which have a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and analgesic properties. They work synergistically with one another to enhance the effectiveness of our products.
- Organic lavender oil
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
Cannabis Nurse Approved
Quality you can trust. Effectiveness you deserve.
There’s a lot of confusing information and exaggerated marketing claims about CBD. It’s almost impossible to know if a product will live up to your expectations. Having tried many, many products as we were doing our research, we were often disappointed in the results.
You can be assured that the products carrying this symbol have been extensively vetted by experts, nurses who have spent years working with patients, to help you find the optimal products for a range of health and wellness issues.
To be cannabis-nurse approved, cannabis and CBD must meet strict criteria. It must be:
- Derived from the flower for the greatest therapeutic value
- Lab tested to confirm potency and ingredients and is free of contaminants
- Whole plant to preserve the much of the plant’s 500+ compounds which includes over 140 cannabinoids, 200 terpenes (essential oils), bioflavonoids, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants and
- Use the proper extraction method.